HEAVY INDUSTRIAL-DUTY TROLLEY OPERATOR
The Model GT Elite commercial garage door opener from LiftMaster is a super heavy-duty industrial garage operator with all the power and force you need for your heavy-duty garage doors. We are proud to install Liftmaster openers – this is an American company that provides jobs and excellent, unmatched products that can handle heavy use over time. Industrial doors are enormous, and they are crucial to the functional operation of your building. You need a strong, reliable garage door opener to do the job.
This opener has several fantastic features and options that make it an excellent choice for your doors. The motor can run continuously with high torque, providing a ton of power and force to lift and close your garage doors over and over again without losing steam. There are options for horsepower, depending on what you need for your products to run smoothly. There are also choices available for wiring, controls, and more, so you can have a product installed without compromising quality. Please see info below for technical specifications from the manufacturer.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection.
- Available in 1/2, 3/4, 1 and 1-1/2 HP; single- or three-phase.
- Capacitor start on single-phase.
- Can be removed without affecting limit switch settings.
QUICK-MOUNT HEADER BRACKET
Includes a quick-mount header bracket for fast, swing-up installation.
Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- Factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- We recommend using the optional approved photosensors or sensing edges when using C2, D1 or E2 wiring.
- B2, T, TS, and FSTS wiring have the option to add an appropriate monitored entrapment protection device – either LiftMaster CPS-U / CPS-UN4 photosensors or a monitored 4-wire sensing edge (via a CPS-EI Edge Interface Card).
- Logic 4.0 operators can only accept UL-approved LiftMaster CPS-U, CPS-UN4 or CPS-EI monitored entrapment protection devices.
- 10:1 first stage using heavy-duty gears running in oil bath
- Cast iron housing
- #41 chain second stage
- #41 chain on the trolley
Heavy-duty solenoid-actuated brake.
- Sealed roller bearings in gear reducer.
- Flange-mount industrial ball bearings on drive shaft.
Heavy-duty torque limiter helps protect against major damage to door and operator should the door meet an obstruction.
PUSH BUTTON STATION
- 3-button station for open/close/stop functions is standard for all operators.
- Controls with 1, 2 and 3 buttons are available.
RADIO RECEIVER & EXTERNAL RADIO CONTROL TERMINAL
315MHz radio receiver included as standard on Logic 3.0. Accepts up to 23 Security+.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Main Phone (314) 484-3667