MEDIUM-DUTY TROLLEY OPERATOR FOR STANDARD-LIFT SECTIONAL DOORS
LiftMaster’s Model MT Economy commercial garage door opener is a high-quality, heavy-duty industrial garage operator with the power you need for your heavy-duty garage doors. We’re proud to sell and install Liftmaster openers. Liftmaster is a reputable, trustworthy company creating American jobs and fantastic garage door openers. Industrial doors need industrial openers that can withstand heavy use and last for years.
This opener is a high-value, affordably priced model. It may not have the bells and whistles some others might, but it is a great opener for standard lift sectional garage doors. The motor provides the power and force you need to ensure reliable day to day operations without any hassles. There are choices for horsepower, depending on what you need for your doors. Please see info below for technical specifications from the manufacturer.
- Powerful 1/2 HP, single-phase motor.
- Instant reverse and internal automatic reset thermal overload.
- Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
Dependable dual relay system (NEMA 1 enclosure).
24V NEC Class 2.
- Factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close.
- Momentary contact to close (B2 wiring) can be set.
- The operator is pre-wired to accept a sensing device, photoelectric sensors, radio controls and most types of access control equipment.
- First-stage heavy-duty 4L V-belt
- Second and third stages #48 chain
- Output on trolley #48 chain.
Heavy-duty oil-filled bearings.
Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against damage to the door and operator should the door meet an obstruction. Works in conjunction with the Auxiliary Reversal System.
AUXILIARY REVERSAL SYSTEM
Designed to protect the door and door operator from damage; if a closing door strikes an obstruction, the Auxiliary Reversal System will detect the slip of the clutch and reverse the door to the full-open position.
*This system is not a substitute for a safety sensing device, such as a photocell or reversing edge.
PUSH BUTTON STATION
- 3-button station, for open/close/stop functions, is standard for all operators.
- Controls with 1, 2 and 3 buttons are available.
EXTERNAL RADIO CONTROL TERMINAL
External terminals provide quick, convenient connections for universal radio controls.
- NEMA 1 type electrical box
- Heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with baked-on powder coat finish
- All reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- High-strength dual L-rail track with exclusive nylon quiet-gliding chain guides on rail spacers for quiet, smooth operation.
- Includes quick-mount header bracket, which provides fast, swing-up installation.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Main Phone (314) 484-3667