COMMERCIAL STEEL GARAGE DOORS
DoorLink 6500 insulated steel garage doors are a fantastic option for businesses looking for a high-quality, insulated door to keep their business climate controlled and save energy. DoorLink garage doors are made in the United States and are long-lasting and durable. These doors have standard and optional features that make them a great choice for your industrial building. They are constructed with 2″ thick galvanized steel with pressure bonded insulation. They come with window choices and the option to add full view panels. Please see manufacturer info below for more technical specifications.
6500 Commercial Steel Door Features
- 2″ thick premium steel.
- 26 gauge interior steel panel with pressure bonded insulation.
- Panels have an embossed pebblegrain finish.
- Sections have tongue and groove meeting rails.
- Options for various panel sizes.
- Optional windows in 24″ x 12″ or 24″ x 4″ sizes.
- Optional Series 8000 Full View sections can be substituted for steel sections.
- The galvanized track system is 2″ or 3″ depending on door size and weight.
- Optional track configurations include high lift, vertical lift, low headroom, and follow the roof pitch.
- The track is bracket or angle mounted as required.
- Hinges and brackets are made from galvanized steel.
- Commercial duty rollers are standard.
- Springs are oil tempered helical wound stress relieved torsion springs.
- Springs are mounted on a cross header shaft supported by bearing brackets.
- Springs are calculated for 10,000 door cycles.
- Springs that are calculated for 25K, 50K, or 100K cycles are optional in place of the 10K.
- Cables are galvanized aircraft quality with a minimum 7 to 1 safety factor.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Main Phone (314) 484-3667
Or, In Illinois (618) 698-8058 | In Missouri (636) 293-3007
Greater St. Louis Metro Area