INDUSTRIAL-DUTY TROLLEY OPERATOR FOR STANDARD-LIFT SECTIONAL DOORS
Liftmaster’s Model T Premium commercial garage door opener is a top-of-the-line industrial garage operator with a lot of power. We have full confidence offering Liftmaster openers because they make a fantastic product that lasts. Industrial garage doors are huge and heavy, and you need a strong garage door opener to lift it day in and day out. One of the great features about this opener is the ability to operate manually in case of an emergency. It also comes with several options for the motor. You can choose the amount of horsepower and the number of phases, depending on the size of your doors and the needs of your business. Please see info below for technical specifications from the manufacturer.
- Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor
- Instant reverse and overload protection.
- Available in 1/3, 1/2, 3/4 and 1 horsepower.
- Single or three-phase motor.
- Capacitor start on single-phase.
- Remove without affecting limit switch settings.
QUICK-MOUNT HEADER BRACKET
A quick-mount header bracket makes for fast, swing-up installation.
Spring-loaded disconnect for emergency manual operation.
- C2 comes as factory default on this model.
- B2, D1, and E2 wiring types are available.
- Option for failsafe (T, TS, and FSTS) wiring if you add a CPS-L, CPS-LN4 or failsafe edge and CPS3 card.
- First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt.
- Second-stage #41 chain.
- Output on trolley #48 chain on 1/3 and 1/2 HP.
- #41 chain on 3/4 and 1 HP.
- To prevent door coasting, the heavy-duty solenoid-actuated brake is standard on all 3/4 and 1HP units.
- This brake is available as an option on 1/3 and 1/2HP units.
- Ball bearings on output shaft.
- Heavy-duty, oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
Adjustable friction clutch helps protect against major damage to the garage door and opener in case of door obstruction.
PUSH BUTTON STATION
Three-button station for open/close/stop functions is standard for all operators. Other control options are available.
RADIO RECEIVER & EXTERNAL RADIO CONTROL TERMINAL
315MHz radio receiver included as standard on Logic 3.0. Accepts up to 23 Security+.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Main Phone (314) 484-3667